Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Secret of Online Videos

Today my Secret Millionaire News is about 'Online Video'.
Almost everyone has heard of U-Tube, My Space, Hello World, etc...Have you?
If you haven't, go check it out. It's a lot of fun and you never know, you might recognize someone you know! :)
Now, how would you like to make money on the internet just by submitting videos? Oups! You don't have a camera? That's ok. Because you don't even have to submit your own videos.
You can if you want, like I did with my video below. If you have a minute or two, just click play (give it a few seconds to upload) and you will see me dancing my first Tango in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Click Here!
Or click on the link below
http://endless2.vidbrander.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=A

and learn about how YOU can start making money submitting videos to the Internet.

2 comments:

Stellar-Lady said...

Great video Suzanne! Put a smile on my face.

Unknown said...

How did you find this one? LOL